Jarrod's blog

The ulitmate Baller

Start and Stop Poem

While watching the footy, the professinals take speckies to get a mark and kick goal from 50 meters out. The crowd goes wild when their team kicks a goal. The cheer squad waves their giantn pom poms when something amazing happens. The crowd yells at the umpire for a holding the ball, while watching the footy.

In my dream world at Gold Coast, the sun shines and smiles at the guest. Then NBA shoot out makes the sound of a swish. Guest ride the fastest roller coaster in the QLD the cheater coaster. The kids have fun on the rainbow coaster, In my dream world at Gold Coast.

In the ocean, the fish swim gently around in the water. All kinds of sharks are hunting down their prey. The eels are slowly swimming around. Sting Rays are hiding under the sand, in the ocean.

While watching the basketball, the supportors as loud as they can when a professinal do something amazing. Coaches tell players what to do during the game. Players shoot 3-pointers for an extra point. The players do exploding dunks, while watching the basketball.

On a rainbow, the clouds fade away so you can see the bright colors. Air gently slips over a rainbow. People run at raibows but it just goes furthet away. Unicorns jump around, on a rainbow.

3 Responses

1. I like it

lcini - June 3rd, 2013 at 7:54 am      Reply
  2. Jarrod – well done on your poems. I love seeing the way you are using higher level vocab and trying out imagery. The rainbow poem is lovely – with the wind slipping over the rainbow. Keep up the excellent work.

mmurnane - June 13th, 2013 at 7:42 am      Reply
  3. The In My dream world at Gold Coast is so AWESOME like you are. Go Cats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

connors - June 18th, 2013 at 11:58 pm      Reply

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Start and Stop poetry | 5/6 Learning Community